Well, a whole lotta life has been going on, and very little knitting. That's the way it goes sometimes. Here's a bit of a re-cap of the highlights:
1. Took my students to a reading by J.K. Rowling at Carnegie Hall - she really is a lovely woman!
2. Went to Rhinebeck with the gals
3. Bought some lovelies at Rhinebeck, including some hand dyed merino from Brooks Farm Fiber and some lovely laceweight cashmere from Jojoland Cashmere
4. Met my gorgeous new nephew, Henry
5. Have been knitting very slowly and sporadically on my Juliet from Zephyr Style
6. Used my Superpowers and Superfriends to defend the world from non-standard English - Grammar Girl, Contraction Action, and the Punctuation Princess to the rescue!
There is a more exciting and current update pending!